Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Please read the following important information regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus
On Monday 18 May 2020 Western Australia moves to Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Roadmap. To ensure your safety and prevent the spread of COVID-19 within the community Point Walter Golf Course has developed a COVID Safety Pan.
The details of the plan are outlined below:
- All bookings must be made online at pointwalter.quick18.com or over the phone by calling (08) 9330 3262.
- Hire clubs will not be available.
- Golf carts are only available to hire for people with mobility issues. Only one person per cart is permitted.
- Ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed from the course
- Flag-sticks to remain in and a foam insert in the cup to raise the status of the ball once in the hole.
Club House Food and Beverage
- Customer coming into the pro shop will be limited to 4 people at a time, with designated waiting spots marked “X”.
- The Golfers Court is limited to 20 people at a time.
- Alcoholic beverages are only available ancillary to a meal
- Any seated customers will be required to sign a register of their attendance at the venue
- Only EFTPOS payments will be available
Social Distancing & Hygiene
- All customers must keep their distance from other groups and practice social distancing by keeping 1.5 metres from other people in your own group.
- For your safety and others around you we strongly recommend you download and turn on the COVID-19 app before attending our venue.
- Remember if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away and we recommend you seek a COVID-19 test.
- Hand sanitiser stations around our venue will are available for your use.
- A strict daily cleaning regime has been put in place at the venue.
- All team members have completed the AHA COVID-19 hygiene course.
The Point Walter Team